Some images I enjoyed today:
- Fabric and patterns by Amy Buttler. I found some images at Lantliv, and I especially like the dress! I want to know how to make one!
- Artist Amy Huddleston’s birds
- Juju Vail’s blog, as always, and her recent rabbit patch – so darn beautiful
- Scanned images from the magazine Cotton and paint, a Japanese craft mag that I’ve never owned but know I would love to have a look at for real. But until then these images is enough.
- Mary Stanley’s Flying heart pins!
- The new craft room of Hillary is eye candy to me, take a look
- Yarnstorm’s allotment quilt with all those vibrant colours
- Another skirt I would like to make/own/wear is Anna-Maria Horner’s embroidered applique flower skirt – awesome!
- And I’m also going to make a paper mobile some day
- And crochet pacman makes me smile – if you are as old as I am, you’ll remember them
Please follow and like: