Tools of the Trade

toolsofthetrade

These are my main tools of the trade, but of course there are lost and lots more! But the main tools I use in my creative life are here, except for the computor that I didn’t want to take a photo of.

What are your tools of the trade? At Studio Friday you can tell, and at Inspire me Thursday, but before you go please make me happy and comment below!

This entry was posted in A Creative Life. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Tools of the Trade

1. krista says:

Oooh your tools are my tools friend. That is a nice little montage up there.

2. Robin says:

I’d be happy to make you happy! That is a lovely assortment of tools you have there! Would you also include your sewing machine?

3. sharla says:

Oh I forgot the camera! Good one!

4. Oh, I love your tools! And I forgot my camera too! *slaps forehead* Good one!

5. Tracie says:

Great tools! And DOH…another one here forgetting about the camera!!! The layout of your tools is very neat…I think I should do a layout of my tools! Great inspiration!

6. Georgia says:

LOVE your tools…they are mine too, but I have even more and I miss them (coming in a shipment as we have just moved overseas). But I would have to have paint and paper and beads and deckle and so much more. I only realise how much I use now that I don’t have them!

7. Gabi says:

absolutely YUMMY collection of tools you have! I especially love your Nikon ( I have one!!)!! it’s my favourite!
    ~ Gabi

8. Dai says:

oh I forgot about my camera as a tool.

9. Lilie says:

Very nicely labelled and neat picture!

10. n.b. says:

I really love how you arranged your tools and labeled them so clearly! Makes a very pleasing design, as well as being truly informative. Interesting too, how your tools are so diverse, from knitting needles to paintbrush. Go Hanna!

11. Anke says:

I like your layout! Handy tools!

12. Ouissi says:

fabulous variety of tools…

Ouissi x

13. louise says:

Hi Hanna, No computer… is it feeling a bit left out?
    Cheers, lj

14. Nice tools! Seems like we all have something in common!

15. Pamela says:

Nice picture of your tools. :)

16. samm says:

all of us are connected by our tools! here’s a story – i spent a fab day at a friends being arty the other day, problem is it took me over an hour to pack for the day! 5 baskets later, I had all my tools that i thought id need for the day, and many more still at home! ahhhh, to be a hoarder of art stuffs!