Are you too old to play with dolls? Or collect them, like them and comb their hair still? If not (and I don’t think we’ll ever be too old for play), here are some great inspiration for playing with dolls for real:
- Juju Vail’s dolls
- Lynne Perella has invited artist to do something with a traditional Victorian articulated doll as a Starting Point.
- Cool seried of picture about how Preparing Boby went
- Also Salley Mavor’s Wee folks
- Kathryn Kendrick’s gallery of altered dolls!
- Matilde from Portogal has a set of dolls called bonecas e suas roupas
- Cody Goodin gives tips on how to Make your own healing Doll
- Artist Violette gives us tips on How to make a creative spirit doll at creativity-portal, one of my favorite sites right now
So, not too old right?