Craft, Art and Coffee

Window
Together with any art or craft making goes coffee, if you ask me.

So what could be better than a crafty caf? 15 minutes bike ride from my house, open all summer? Maybe that they are selling iHanna’s teddy bears and crocheted animals? Oh, yes they are. Sandra contacted me at the design market and asked if I would be interested to sell my home crafted softies at the caf?! I didn’t hesitate to say yes!.

The caf? looks like this:

Kyrkstugan

And you can get coffee, cookies and lots of other temptations:

Kakor och br?d

You are welcome to bring your crafty projects or buy stuff that the girls who is caring for the caf? is selling (own and others):

Earings and beauty

And you can visit (and buy) some of my home crafted friends:

iHannas v?nner

This is one of the crocheted friends, Monkey Boy:

Monkey Boy

So if you have nothing to do it’s opening hours are Tuseday to Sunday 11-17.00 at Backenvägen 154 i Ume? – with the opening party tonight!

Welcome!

This entry was posted in Crafts, Crochet and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Craft, Art and Coffee

1. P says:

Thank you, I’ll be there for sure!

2. Frida says:

S?g en R?ttvisem?rkning d?r vid fikat ocks? – ?nnu en bra anledning att ?ka dit och fika! :)

3. Anke says:

Ohhh Hanna!!! How wonderful!!! this cafe looks so nice and how wonderful that you are selling some of your things there!!! Congratulation!!

Hugs

Anke

4. maria says:

Me and my cold (hate being sick) will be there too!

5. Giao says:

your creations are ADORABLE, Hanna! And what a lovely little cafe! Lucky you!

6. Wow! This is just the cutest little caf? – to me it seems to be the very quintessence of Sweden + summer + atmosphere. A glimpse like this makes me wish I lived in Sweden – not in Denmark!!!

Just perfect surroundings to expose your homemade animals, they all look real wonderfull. They will be in great demand if poeople in Ume? have eyes to see with – and i?m sure they have!

7. elisa says:

The caf? is simply beautiful, I’m so happy to see you sell your stuff there; they matches perfectly together!

8. Hulda says:

Virkelig fint det huset hvor dere er. Masse fine ting du lager! :)

9. weirdbunny says:

How wonderful is that, congratulations!!!!!! Lovely exterior of the coffee shop too. Hope you make lots of money!