Since I bought the bird house box I have thought about how to decorate it. I’ve found lots of inspiration, and I know you all like birds to, right? So here is some great bird spotting places:
- Mary Engelbreit’s birdhouse!
- A pink house by artist Laura Dean
- The artist Nina has made a fabric bird house (it’s acctually a tea pot warmer)
- And at Meggiecat I found some vintage embroidery patterns
- And lots of birdpictures and bird houses too! I find this big house adorable, and there is a whole page of pictures of bird nests. Fun!
- And who could help falling in love with Alicia Paulsons Birdie Cagelets? I love them so much!
- HGTV has a decoupage project that is very cute