If I had lots of time, I’d wanna make a lot of things right now.
Here is a list of stuff I’d like to do if I had no time limits at all…
- Make lots of cool retro books just like Deborah does
- Do some really cool stamp carving
- Hava a garden and try some Bench Art (or just craft and paint a bench for my mom)
- Knitt Kate the Cat
- Bake Mini gingerbread houses
- Crochet a granny square angel for my friend who loves and collects angels
- Knit me a pair of socks like Ilsefin’s with the pattern from Barbro!?
- Have fun while altering a can just like Zoranaland have done (view her whole gallery, lots of beauty there)
- Knitt the Tubey sweater
- Knit or crochet some slipers, like the redicolously easy mare-jane slippers!
- Make a Granny Button Box Necklage – it’s awesome!
- Make a craft calendar for somebody in need with my own photos, using flickr calendar maker…
- Sew a load of penguins – I love penguins!
- Make a new design for my site and blog, a really special and cool design, like this one or like Kim Kutner’s or like sheilarene’s blog!
- Make a beautiful carpet, like these
- Knitt more wrist warmers, like the mrs Beeton ones
- And sew a jeans satchel for my mp3 player, or maybe a easier one in felt!
- Take a photo of a horrible painting and win this contest
- And I’d love to make some Valentine cards aswell…
- Plus just do more! More making art and alter stuff in general…
…but of course, I have to, as do you, realise that time is limited.
Plus, I have another list of my own projects to complete first, or at least try to complete… I hope I’ve inspired you though, to make something today!
All these ideas… and you know what happens:
It can block one because it is so so so intimidating to have all these ideas for projects that your head is spinning because you want to realize them all. You get frustrated about it, blocked, feeling guilty for not being able to do a single thing and you give up.
[read more at Tina, who tries to figure it all out]
There is so little time, so enjoy it while you can.