Autumn walk with the camera

Rowanberry

The autumn colours will stay longer than usual this fall. The sun is mild and lots of trees still have green leafs. But some are now turning yellow, the beautiful sunny yellow they get just before falling to the ground. Walking through town now lots of yellow birch leafs whirls around my feet. The wind is having so much fun.

Right now I enjoy the autumn a lot. The sun is out, the rowanberrys (rönnbär) are red, the wind is mild but brisk, the nights are dark and the mornings bright. When I bike to school the sun is in my face and the chill bites my cheeks. I put on my warm mittens and smile.

Autumn leafs Autumn

Orange Seeds

Feather Atumn on the ground

• View my autumn walk as a slideshow.
  • Also view some of Maria’s beautiful autumn pictures at her blog

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Autumn walk with the camera

1. Maria Lu says:

Fina bilder! Det är verkligen härliga färger ute nu!

2. beautiful beautiful pictures! i am getting so anxious for fall weather here – i can’t wait until the trees start dressing up in reds and yellows!

3. Nina says:

Beautiful! The fall is almost here in Norway as well. I was thinking of collecting some of these colourful leafes and try to press them and use them for some sort of collages later on in the winter… We’ll see…

4. Alex says:

Beautiful pictures so fun to watch. You almost feel you are expierencing the changes of fall right their.

5. tine says:

Gorgeous pics!! What a lovely area you live in :-)

6. myra says:

Gorgeous Autumn pictures!

7. Peggy says:

Beautiful beautiful pictures and you have inspired me to do the same thing today. I have so enjoyed your blog and spent a very long time reading it. you are one talented lady.

8. Cassi says:

So pretty! The second picture from the top reminds me of lollipops :)

9. janey says:

Wow, these pictures are beautiful. The seasons in Florida are pretty much the same – in the summer it rans everyday and you go to the beach. In the fall and winter it rains everyday and the tourists go to the beach. 60/70 degress is too color for the locals. And that last picture looks like a painting. And thanks for your visit and comment on my “studio”.

10. Siri says:

Fabulous pictures! The colors are incredible. I keep coming back to look at them.