Autumn colours

Two spreads from my art journal, both inspired by autumn wich is not here quite yet:

augusti 2005 i oranga f?rger
August orange. Acrylic paint, oil pastel white, some text (computor prints) and decoupage on top of it all – made with napkins.

tweed h?st
Tweed autumn. Random pictures that fitted nicly together in an autumn theme – all from my big pile of saved clippings. Plus wrapping paper and wool thread in different colours sewn to the page.

This entry was posted in Art journaling. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Autumn colours

1. Laurie says:

I love the orange August page – beautiful!

2. oh wow* i love the tweed theme, a small fashion obsession of mine, i guess because i feel more at home at the library? very neat. collaging is meds for the soul! :D

3. Tuula says:

Lovely! Orange is my favorite color and autumn is my favorite season
    (och s? ?r jag ju f?dd i augusti;))

4. myra says:

As always I am enjoying your wonderful art. I can’t wait for Fall too!

5. joleen says:

I absolutely love these! Especially the one of the bottom. :)

6. Shell says:

Oh, I can’t see the first one, but the second one is great. I haven’t done anything in my art journal for so, so long, which is ok as I obviously haven’t been in the mood. But you’ve inspired me to pull it out and at least flick through it. While you’re thinking of Autumn, in the southern hemisphere we’re getting ready for spring – both beautiful times of the year!

7. Alex says:

I can’t see the first page either. The second is sweet, reminding me of tradition. Doesn’t Summer last until October? I have noticed fall to thought I was crazy.

8. iHanna says:

31th of august: the first art journal picture had a wrong file name, now changed! Hope it is visible to you all now. :-)

Thanks for commenting everyone!